Ty Howard Coach YOU
Ty Offers ‘Successful Outcomes-Based’ Coaching Programs For —
2) Educators, Counselors, and Administrators
3) Executives, Directors, and Managers
4) Youth Workers / Leaders, and Adult Teen Mentors / Teen Peer Mentors
5) Parents and Guardians
Success Coaching has increased in both popularity and awareness in recent years. The concept is identical to that of a sports coach [in that the athlete is the one who trains, works, and wins with the coach being on the sidelines encouraging]. The difference in that the ‘game’ is called life. All of us can benefit from a someone alongside us offering wisdom, insight, encouragement, guidance, listening, and being supportive.
Specifically a coaching relationship will deliver:
• Perspective – your coach provides fresh or different ways of looking at a situation.
• Energy – your coach provides energy and support as needed.
• Message – your coach shares fitting knowledge, opinions or wisdom that inspires you.
• Solution – your coach shares a solution to a problem, challenge or issue.
• Plan – your coach co-develops a plan of action with you.
• Structure – your coach provides support and a check-in structure.
• Resources – your coach suggests/refers you to experts, books, tools, assessments.
• Caring – your coach cares via listening, patience, safety and love.
• Training – your coach trains in personal, communication and understanding.
• Advice – your coach provides advice by recommendations and suggestions.
• Validation – your coach validates by encouragement and acknowledgment.
• Strategy – your coach develops or co-develops a strategy for your life / relationship.
• Feedback – your coach offers feedback, observations, insights, ideas and opinions.
• Challenge – your coach provides a challenge to you to stretch, grow, or make a change.
Whether it’s just someone to talk to outside of the family or business organization with an interest and understanding in your well-being, or specific life goals you would like to accomplish, I, Ty Howard…
Coach Ty — look forward to supporting you on on your journey.
Click here to email Ty to set up your free 30-minute consultation today!
If you have any questions about Ty’s Success Coaching Programs or services, feel free to
contact us directly:
Ty Howard & InspiraGen Institute, LLC
6400 Baltimore National Pike
Baltimore, MD 21228
Toll Free Phone: 1-800-385-3177 Ext. 0
Direct Phone (within Maryland): (443) 982-7582